Thursday, September 17, 2015

Classroom Photos 2015 -2016

I am finally getting a chance to share pics of my classroom for this year!! Granted, here in Michigan we are only in the second week of school so I am still swimming up stream to say the least. I'm not sure how every year I can forget how tired I am in September, and this year is no exception. Thank heavens Saturday is close by, I may not get up until noon! :) 

Last year I moved into my current classroom space, and even though I loved how it turned out there were still parts of the room that just didn't "work." I was eager to get in to school when August rolled around and just have some time to play with the furniture arrangement, and try to see if I could make things fit a little better.  Well, I am happy to say I feel like I fixed what I didn't like about it last year, and although my color scheme stayed the same, I am loving this room arrangement much more!! 

If you want to take peek (because seeing other classrooms is so much fun!) I tried to take pictures from many angles. 
Love my little rolling cart from Ikea


My new IB Classroom Clip Chart found here: Clip Chart
My new magnetic note board from Ikea 

Student Coat Hooks - Please ignore the stacks underneath.. still finding room or things!
Chrysanthemum turned out so cute! She can be found here

Student Meeting Area


Back Corner

3D word wall 

New shelves courtesy of my husband... thank goodness for storage!

My tiny little writing area and reading library/reference wall
My phonics reference wall posters can be found here


View from the back

My tiny little teacher area :) 
Listening Center Area
My IB Learner Profile display found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment